Network Power Distribution Equipment
Rack PDUs are the ideal solution for data centers, server rooms and other environments that require cost-effective “always” on power. The robust, compact design ensures that these products can be used wherever reliability and density are important.
- All models feature circuit breaker protection to prevent current overloads
- Available in 120V or 208V versions with 15, 20, or 30 amps
- 208V PDUs come with 2-pole circuit breakers for added safety
- Surge-protected models prevent damage from transient surges
- LED indicators for power, grounding/polarity, and surge protection where applicable
- Hardwired power input cord
- 18-guage cold-rolled steel contruction
- Available in vertical Zero-U or horizontal 19" rack-mount styles
- Mounting hardware included. Optional adjustable rack-mounting bracket available.
Power Strip Equipment
Rack Mount Power Strip:
- Offers a 15 amp AC power distribution system in a versatile multi-mount cabinet
- Can be rack mounted, wall mounted or under cabinet
- Includes 12 NEMA5-20R outlets (6 front / 6 rear)
- Lighted power switch confirms power on/off status
- Snap-in switch guard prevents accidental turn off
Shelf Mount Battery Back Up (UPS)
The CyberPower Systems CP1500AVRLCD UPS, designed for mid to high-end systems, features dynamic line conditioning and a LCD diagnostic display.
Real-time system vitals can be viewed from this display and the unit can be conveniently mounted in a workstation cabinet or directly on the desktop.
The CP1500AVRLCD also guards against surges/spikes, and also offers battery backup in the event of brownouts or total power loss. Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR) ensures that all your electronics are receiving clean power and stabilizes the voltage to a nominal 120VAC.
Rack Mount Battery Back Up (UPS)
Smart Pro UPS 1000VA
Rack/Tower 2U Line-Interactive 6 Outlet.
The Tripp Lite SMART1000RM2U intelligent, line-interactive sine wave UPS is rack or tower mountable and prevents data loss, downtime and equipment damage due to power outages, voltage fluctuations, and transient surges. Only two rack spaces (2U) in a standard rack enclosure are required. Large internal batteries offer 21 minutes half load runtime and 9 minutes at full load. 120V nominal output is maintained regulated without using battery power during brownouts and overvoltages from 83 to 147V.
1000VA / 700 watt power handling capability and full time sine wave output supports networking, telecom, and other sensitive electronic applications. A total of 6 outlets are arranged in 2 load banks which can be controlled individually via a software interface. Simultaneous remote monitoring of the UPS and site power conditions is made possible via built-in network accessory card slot, USB and DB9 serial monitoring ports. Optional SNMPWEBCARD accessory enables remote monitoring of UPS as a managed device via network management console applications.
PowerAlert UPS monitoring and unattended shutdown software is included and will support an unlimited number of network UPS systems. Tripplite offers a $250,000 connected equipment insurance within the USA & Canada.