T1 DS1 Service
Benefits of VoIp T1
- Flexibility. VoxIP allows for any combination of voice, Internet, and networking services.
- Dual Usage. IP Packets on the circuit allow “on demand” use of voice and Internet.
- Voice Prioritization. Outbound and inbound voice always receives top priority.
- Robust Feature Packages. Select from feature packages that include domestic long distance and reservationless conferencing, as well as local calling features, messaging services, web hosting, email, managed Internet security, and much more.
- Easy-to-use Web Portal. Easily monitor your call logs, store contact information, and update your individual call features at any time over the web.
- Maximize Your Dedicated Internet Service. Even with simultaneous calls in progress on your circuit, Windstream is still able to guarantee speeds to maximize your Internet experience.
- Take Advantage of Free Calling Between Locations. Customers receive free domestic long distance between locations with VoxIP service.
- Quality of Service. Leverages its state-of-the-art, fully-redundant IP network and on-premise integrated access devices help to ensure the highest quality of service.
- Keep your Network current. VoxIP works with your current equipment, while providing the foundation to upgrade to more advanced technology in the future.
- Scalable Bandwidth. Options from DS1 up to 100Mbps
- Up to 10 free Public Ip’s Addresses, for local networks security systems or VPN’s
VoIp T1 vs. DSL and Broadband
Your business is extremely important; everything from management to solving problems is all extremely important in order for your business to run well. However, there
is one part of your business that absolutely must be fast and reliable is the internet.
For example, pretend that your business uses DSL.
DSL may be a great price the problem with DSL is that it is slow. If everyone in your business, or even you’re downloading something, the stream speed will be slow. This means that you will end up spending a lot of time waiting on your internet, this is valuable time.
In addition, it is necessary at times for you to upload a to the web. DSL offers extremely slow upload speeds.
Your other option is broadband, but it is not that much cheaper than T1, and it is not stable. This means that you will have days where you are struggling to get even decent download speeds. In other words, broadband will have some bad days where the internet speed is very slow and even Service Down time.
If you get T1 internet service, your internet speed will be fast. This means that you will waste absolutely no time waiting on things to be done. In addition, you will be able to upload everything at a fast speed.
The other key to T1 is that the speed is stable; unlike DSL or broadband which will not always be up to the promised speed, T1 will always be fast. This reliability is absolutely necessary for your business.