Voice-Data-Service T1 Survey
INCOM3 can save you upto 50% of your current Voice and Data Service Please complete form bellow. For assistance contact us at 877-817-0227.
Guidelines for Support Structures
For Circuit Installation
Requirements for circuit delivery are as follows:
- 2" to 4" Schedule 40 PVC or metallic conduit(s) from the property line to the building(s).
- A closet or equipment room to locate telecom equipment. Floorspace requirements vary depending on the size and characteristics of the building.
- One or more 120VAC power outlets. Some buildings may require 240VAC.
- 4' X 8' X 3/4" plywood backboard(s)
- Conduit, ceiling space, under floor duct or other type of enclosed raceway from equipment rooms to tenant spaces.
- 4" riser sleeves between floors of a multi-story building. Firestop material to be installed after cable placement.
- #6 AWG insulated wire from the building's grounding electrode system. Larger diameter wire may be needed in some cases.
Note: If your services are being extended from the circuit to a suite, a pull string is required.